Tuesday, August 3, 2010

This weekend!

I had a really fun weekend! On Friday, I went to Santa Cruz with my friend Justin to write a report for my Sign Language class. It took a while and we had a lot of adventures and detours. Then on Saturday, I went shopping at JC Penney, and got some really good sales! Pretty much added a little of everything to my wardrobe--shirts, shorts, new pair of running shoes (my old ones were giving me blisters). After that, I went to a BBQ hosted by the Muscular Dystrophy Association at the Foster City Fire Department, and met my camper, who I'll be working with at the MDA camp later this month. Then, I went with my family to San Francisco to pick up my sister from her internship, and then we chilled at Fisherman's Wharf for a couple hours, before driving over to Pleasanton to watch "Two Gentlemen of Verona," put on by Shakespeare in the Park. It was a complete surprise when I ran into my good friend Ishika at the same place!

Then on Sunday, I had to work on a bunch of reports for Sign Language and Theater. Got to get the work done too!

No comments:

Post a Comment